Saturday, December 5, 2015

Another Attempt

This isn't my first attempt at creating a blog site for my artwork. The last attempt ended rather haphazardly I am afraid, it was hacked. Since the web hosting service was somewhat erratic in the sense of having adequate service and its security was basically full of holes, I let it go.

There were other factors that came into play as well. In September I lost my father to cancer. I too am a cancer survivor being two years now into the five year period of being sanctioned as being in remission. Another three years and I will most likely live to be an old man. I should say older man, since I am old already by most standards.

I choose blogger because I have had a history with it and was pleased with results. Plus it is free. It is in its infancy now. Hopefully I will be diligent in not only continuing my artwork, but keeping the blog updated as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment